- Why keep adding parts when you can design a new one? In collaboration with Dosmoto design we brought to life what we think is the best Rally kit for the 701 Long Range. The 701LR Rally kit includes patent pending side panels which give you an aesthetically pleasing result, while the aerodynamics are optimised.
Navigation tower is proved in races such as Morocco desert challenge (twice, with Joakim Lundby winning the >450 class in 2018), Albania Rally, Serres Rally and since 2016 no reported failures on any of the kits sold.
- Navigation Tower which is made from Aluminium, steel and polymers. This is the tower that has won the Morocco Desert Challenge with Joakim Lundby and since its birth there are no structural failures. The tower comes complete with lights. Hella Projector as a main beam with a cut off so that you do not blind the fellow riders/drivers even when a LED or HID bulb is installed. High beam is a Squadron Sport unit from Baja Designs.
- LED position light, 7 colour options.
- All wiring harnesses needed, the low beam stays on when the high beam is turned on.
- Side panel brackets.
- OEM Speedo bracket.
- QuickCharge 3.0 USB charger.
- CNC polymer cable guide.
- CNC Aluminium spacers.
- Position for ABS light, and five warning lights (or toggle switches).
- KTM OEM Stone guard.
- KTM OEM Light support.
- KTM OEM Windshield pre-assembled with rubber grommets and spring loaded black Dzus fasteners.
- Screen bolts with wellnuts.
- Navigatin backplate:
- Roadbook backplate comes with a dedicated back plate for a roadbook holder of your choice.
- Dual GPS backplate comes with a back plate capable of housing two GPS units or one GPS and one tripmaster.
- Side panels. Made of ABS. Pre drilled and painted.
- Installation video.
- CNC spider head clamp. Patent Pending. Warrantied for life.